When it opened, Jalisco Norte faced a tough challenge: Satisfy the somewhat risk-averse palates of the Uptown and Park Cities moneyed classes while giving an acclaimed Mexican chef space to innovate. So far, that balance appears to be working; chef Jose Meza gets to roll out monthly specials like escamoles (ant larvae), but he’ll fix up a plate of nachos, too. Tortillas are made in-house, and there’s a window from the dining room into the kitchen to prove it.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 4-8 p.m.; Thursday 4-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 4-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats