Although the fries may disappoint (and you pay extra for them), Kenny's burgers are thick, juicy and cooked just to the rare side of however you wish them done-which means the kitchen is proud of the quality and flavor of their patties. And they should be, for these are robust, meaty, flavorful examples of the great American meal. The shakes are truly old-school (except for the alcohol-based adult versions), service prompt and the décor-well, any place that frames quotes from Animal House is A-OK.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay