Mario Alfano (formerly a front-room fixture at Gloria's) and Sabino Valle took the worn Casa Blanca space, gave it some bright new colors and brought in some Salvadoran recipes. So it's like Gloria's, only with a more informal feel-and a more authentic home-style approach to cooking.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup