Decent tempura and teriyaki in family-friendly environs near Arlington's always-busy Parks Mall. The starters weren't much to crow about: A baby octopus salad sounded exotic but was actually tasteless, and we've had better gyoza elsewhere. But the entrées and noodle soup were pleasing and came in generous portions in a slightly beat-up plastic bento box. The small child particularly enjoyed the train of boats churning around the sushi bar in a water-filled trough--a bit of Japanese kitsch, though the little skows were empty. We appreciated that diners are given the choice of watching the slice-and-dice knife show at the Hibachi grill or occupying their own tables.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5:30-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5:30-11 p.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay