Great spot for inexpensive Middle Eastern food – specifically Persian cuisine, the owner's specialty. Check out the lunch buffet, which features a couple of meat entrées, plus rice, fresh salads, soup and shishkabobs of spiced, marinated chicken and ground beef. One of the buffet dishes, the Khoresht-e-Quymeh Bad Emjoon – braised beef in a delicious sauce of chickpeas, eggplant and tomato – was especially tasty. Also on the menu are stuffed grape leaves and other types of shishkabobs, including lamb and Cornish hen. Service is very friendly; environs attractive but a bit cramped.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats