In this city, there are greasy burger joints and there are joints with good greasy burgers. Snuffer's is one of the latter. The lower Greenville hot spot (other locations are scattered across the metroplex) offers the epitome of hangover relief in a hand-formed patty that is oh-so-guilt-inducing. Made to order, the devil burgers are not desires of whim but, instead, craveables. Just trust us. As far as lighter fare, Snuffer's also places high. Chicken sandwiches, marinated chicken strips, turkey burgers and even salads all rated readily noshable and palate-pleasing. Watch the sodium content by opting for a large water and all should be well… or go with a shake and lie on the couch for the rest of the day. Your call.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup