In a warm environment of African mahogany paneling and art-deco chandeliers, diners feast on hearty surf and turf plates like the seared tenderloin with butter-poached lobster, the 22 oz. Delmonico steak and grilled swordfish. The bar menu offers spins on traditional bar items-mini lobster and crab burgers, parmesan truffle fries as well as pan-fried calamari with hot cherry peppers. More than 5000 wines are available to pair with the menu items. Its location near the Arts District makes it an ideal pre-theater stop, with a $50 prix fix menu. If that isn't enough, master sommelier George Miliotes hosts wine tastings, which are affordable and, well, tasty.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 5-10 p.m.; Sunday 5-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay