This Lower Greenville staple since 2006 is known for its thoughtfully curated draught beer selection and stellar bar food, attracting both foodies and tipplers alike. Brunch on their spacious patio should certainly be on your calendar. The playlist is always great too, consisting mostly of indie rock music. Hopefully, they'll soon be able to get back to their notorious Brass Knuckle Corn Dog Beatdown contest and paired beer dinners.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Friday 4 p.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 12-6 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: On-street, Validation
- Extra Services: Private-group dining