Many bars expanded or created new patios during the pandemic, but some, like The Local Oak, already had an A-game outdoor space. The namesake large tree out front is wrapped in hundreds, maybe thousands, of small brightly colored hand-written notes. Imbibe in the namesake The Local made with Zephyr gin, fresh squeezed lemon and lime, Topo Chico lime and Ancho Reyes Verde chile poblano liqueur that together levels a spicy, smoky and sweet punch. Many who work or live nearby have made this their regular spot.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday 12-9 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining