Just as it did last Wednesday
and the Wednesday before that
, national booking/concert promotions conglomerate Live Nation is back today with another "No Servive Fee Wednesday" promotion, this time removing all service fee charges on its 4-Pack ticket bundles, which allow ticket-buyers to save 17 percent on their ticket total when they buy four at a time, and essentially bringing that 17 percent discount up to 40 percent until the calendar turns to Thursday tonight at 12:01 a.m. The discount, of course, only applies to tickets bought at livenation.com
and, after the jump, you'll see a list of the shows to which the deal applies.
But, in the meantime, the folks at Live Nation have graciously passed along a 4-pack of tickets to Aerosmith and ZZ Top's double-bill on Sunday, July 19, at Superpages.com Center, in hopes of gettin' your attention.
Want in? Shoot me an email with the phrase "Dude Looks Like A Sharp Dressed Lady" in the subject line. First person to do so gets four passes to the show. Good luck!
Update: Contest is over. Congrats to our winner!
Live Nation Keeps The "No Service Fee Wednesday" Train Going With Deals Today On 4-Packs. Also, A Giveaway!
June 24, 2009 | 10:12am
Shows to which today's "No Service Fee Wednesday" deal on 4-Pack bundles applies...
- The Allman Brothers Band
- Blazed & Confused Tour / Slightly Stoopid - Snoop Dogg
- Brad Paisley with Dierks Bently
- Crosby Stills & Nash
- Crue Fest 2
- Def Leppard with Poison and Cheap Trick
- Depeche Mode
- The Fray
- George Strait with Blake Shelton and Julianne Hough
- Jason Mraz
- Kid Rock & Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Killers
- New Kids on the Block with Jesse McCartney
- Rascal Flatts with Darius Rucker
- REO Speedwagon & Styx
- Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival featuring Marilyn Manson & Slayer
- Rod Stewart
- Toby Keith with Trace Adkins