Your daily music news for the first day of 2009...
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Don't get your hopes up for a two year Guns N' Roses tour. It looks like Tommy Stinson was misquoted. Doesn't it always happen that way?
- Scientists are mad at Mariah Carey for "misreading" algebra with her album title E=MC2. You would think they'd be mad at her for being a diva or having a cooler life. But, I guess they have to find something more tangible to them to be mad about. Geez.
- Jennifer Hudson's estranged brother-in-law was indicted on three counts of murder for killing her sister, mother and nephew. I hope the bastard fries Texas style.
- Apparently Souja Boy Tell 'Em thinks Nas fucked up Hip-Hop the same way Dubya fucked over the country. Really? You're calling Esco out for ruining the Hip-Hops? Shouldn't you really be pointing the finger at Kriss Kross or the guys who did "Who Let The Dogs Out?"
- Oh, and you can see Lil' Wayne fall on his ass here. I think he tripped on his vocoder. --Lance Lester