I've heard plenty about Champ d'Or over the years -- you know, that "mixed-use estate" perched on 256 "developable acres" out in Hickory Creek (that's Denton County). But I've only seen one or two exterior photos of the joint, currently on the market for $69.9 million -- a steal, man. Thankfully, though, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage just announced it has set up a website for interested buyers who ain't got time for panini sandwiches at an open house, no matter how delicious. Take a virtual tour. Don't cost nothin', except hours of your time.
Among the highlights:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- a tea room fashioned after Central Park's Tavern on the Green
- a two-story master closet modeled after the Chanel at Chateau Fontainebleau boutique in Paris
- a grand ballroom patterned after the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles
- a theatre reminiscent of old New York with loge box seating
- a 78-foot-high rotunda foyer enhanced with a beautiful Trompe L'oeil
- a conservatory and veranda accommodating 500 people
- a two-lane bowling alley and racquetball court
- an outdoor pool, pool house and tennis courts with stadium seating
And that's just the main house. Split it?