10. 11.27.69 Cowboys 24, 49ers 24. Craig Morton's touchdown pass to Lance Rentzel with three minutes remaining salvages a tie in the Cotton Bowl.
9. 11.26.87 Vikings 44, Cowboys 38 (OT) -- Darrin Nelson's run overcomes Danny White's five touchdowns and drops 5-6 Dallas out of the playoffs.
8. 11.24.05 Broncos 24, Cowboys 21 (OT). After Billy Cundiff misses a 34-yard field goal late in regulation, Denver's Ron Dayne sets up the heartbreak loss with a 55-yard rumble.
7. 11.23.06 Cowboys 38, Buccaneers 10. Tony Romo's ascension from free agent to superstar gains traction as his five touchdowns lead Dallas into first place in the NFC East.
6. 11.26.98 Vikings 46, Cowboys 36. Rookie receiver Randy Moss haunts the team that passed over him in the draft with three touchdowns and 163 yards receiving.
5. 11.22.01 Broncos 26, Cowboys 24. Dallas' rally from a 26-3 deficit is thwarted when coach Dave Campo inexplicably shuns a two-point conversion attempt after a Reggie Swinton touchdown in the fourth quarter.