This weekend, Fort Worth got a new bistro, bowling alley and bocce bar when Pinstripes opened Saturday at the Shops at Clearfork. Described in press materials as "an upscale dining and entertainment concept that combines made-from-scratch dishes, a carefully curated wine list and a rotating menu of craft beers with opportunities for family-friendly entertainment with bowling and bocce," Pinstripes also offers something else: a $100 peanut butter and jelly tasting menu for two.
Available at both lunch and dinner indefinitely, the five-course PB&J tasting menu is for "sophisticated diners" who "recognize the appeal of salty peanut butter and sweet jelly as a primer of the mature appetite for sweet and salty comfort food combinations, whether it’s ketchup on French fries, chicken and waffles or chocolate-covered pretzels," according to a press release. What's on this $100 PB&J menu? Take a look:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Tenderloin PB&J — espresso-crusted filet mignon, nut butter and raspberry preserves on brioche
- The crustless PB&J pistachio salad with strawberries, blackberries, mint and burrata
- The Not Your Mom’s Flatbread with chunky peanut butter, raspberry preserves, Fontinella and mozzarella cheese and Fresno peppers
- Nutty chicken pasta — housemade pappardelle pasta, cage-free chicken, peanut sauce and cherry-blueberry-bourbon preserves.
- PB&J with a Spoon — housemade peanut butter gelato, Concord grape sorbet and pound cake.
Who can say no to $100 worth of peanut butter and jelly after a round of bowling and bocce?
Pinstripes, 5001 Trailhead Bend Way, Fort Worth