Since the Republican nominee for vice president has stated that she believes that men and dinos coexisted at some indeterminate point in history, I decided to throw together a list of albums Mrs. Palin and her ever-swelling brood of children might enjoy. Quoting Spinal Tap, I could say this list comes from “Hundreds Of Years Before The Dawn Of History.”
- 1. Aerosmith - Rocks
- 2. Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Not Fragile
- 3. Bad Company - Run With The Pack
- 4. Budgie - Never Turn Your Back On A Friend
- 5. Cream - Disraeli Gears
- 6. The Doobie Brothers - Toulouse Street
- 7. Foghat - Fool For The City
- 8. Jethro Tull - Aqualung
- 9. The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed
- 10. Yes – Fragile
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Now, that’s a collection of dinosaurs. -- Darryl Smyers