The five best moments from last night’s Hard Knocks: Week 2. Or did I miss something?
5. Former scout and Jason’s dad, Jim Garrett, “running” as slow – and as consistent – as humanly possible.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
4. Linebacker Zach Thomas fielding punts as smooth as Patrick Crayton. Seriously now, that was impressive.
3. Magic Johnson’s motivational speech: “I’m looking at the Super Bowl champions!” Goose. Bumps.
2. Martellus Bennett rolling his eyes and giggling after tight ends coach John Garrett’s pre-practice pep talk. Yeah, I have real high hopes for that second-round pick. You?
1. Roy Williams, Ninja that he is, sneaking into Terrell Owens’ hotel room. At least the much-maligned safety’s sense of humor is back. -- Richie Whitt