This morning, Texas Governor Rick Perry tweeted a photo encapsulating what is no doubt a very special approach to international relations. The picture largely speaks for itself, but let's ponder some of the major questions.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Dallas's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Did Mr. Seko come to the meeting wearing a baseball glove?
- Did he think Governor Perry was some sort of representative of the Texas Rangers?
- How do you shake hands with someone wearing a baseball glove? We ask because Rick Perry desperately needs to know the optimum approach. This approach is clearly not working.
- Where are they standing? Is that wallpaper or a house?
- Whose idea was it to put Rick Perry's head directly in front of a very small painting depicting a scene that is basically the opposite of Texas?
- Is Rick Perry just trolling all of us? Is it working because I'm writing this?