Kameron Westcott is the tall blonde on The Real Housewives of Dallas. She's unique and she says very unique things. She also schools all the other women on manners. Like it's not OK to give someone a gift in front of her if you don't also have a gift for Westcott. But it is mandatory that you tell her if you're planning on adopting a baby.
Her quotes, when written, remind us of someone else America either loves or hates. Please take this quiz: Who said it? Kameron Westcott or President Donald Trump?
1. "So I am thinking of starting a dog food line and I want it to be pink."
2. "Do you understand? Nobody has done this in the industry."
3. "I have a lot of pressure on my shoulders."
4. "Oh, no no. I never crash and burn, babe."
5. "You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent."
6. "Most people think I'm just this dumb blonde Barbie that loves pink."
7. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
8. "No, this is just marketing."
9. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
10. "Oh, honey, I do have retail presence."
11. "I could just stay home and relax and not do any of this and live in the simple life."
12. "I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
13. "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty."
14. "I wasn't initially interested because of the height issue. I'm six feet and Court, we call him hobbit."
15. "I've never heard of anything like this in my life."
16. "This is a medical situation, though and she told me personally. It could be a problem later."
17. "Were your feelings hurt that you didn't know about the baby?"
18. "Why would you just put words into my mouth, Stephanie?"
19. "It's a lot to take in at one time when a friend comes down the stairs with a real alive baby in her arm."
20. "That's 100 percent not true."
21. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Dallas's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
22. "Take back what you just said."
23. “Eventually we’re going to get something done and it’s going to be really, really good.”
Westcott: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22
Trump: 5, 7, 9, 12, 13, 21, 23