10. Mind Spiders playing an incredibly inspired and fast set with the Dallas skyline behind them at the roof of The Bone.
9. The fact that pretty much every zombie ended up at Reno's, just as you'd expect.
8. Telegraph Canyon's amazingly uplifting and gorgeous set at Prophet Bar.
7. The dance party at Whiskey Folk Ramblers' Prophet Bar set.
6. The mini-reunion that took place when the Toadies' Clark Vogeler joined Will Johnson, his former bandmate in Funland, and the rest of Centro-matic on stage for "Fidgeting Wildly."
5. Sarah Jaffe covering The Supremes' "You Keep Me Hangin' On."
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Dallas's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. Seeing Deep Ellum so filled with cars and pedestrians.
3. Watching the Old 97's Rhett Miller rock out so hard on the side of the stage before he, 97's drummer Philip Peeples and Centro-matic drummer Matt Pence joined the Toadies on stage to add some extra percussion to "I Burn."
2. Announcing the Rangers' nine-run third inning against the Detroit Tigers in Game Six of the American League Championship Series as Robert Wilonsky welcomed the Old 97's to the main stage. Also, Wilonsky joking that he didn't know that The Edge was still around.
1. Mariachi Quetzal bringing down the house for a second year in a row, earning a legit encore from the audience at the end of the night at La Grange.