Dragonfly Restaurant at Hotel ZaZa
Dallas, TX 75201
- Breakfast served everyday from 6:30 am-11 am, Lunch served from 11 am-2:30 pm Mon-Fri, Brunch served from 11 am-2:30 pm Sat-Sun, Dinner served from 5:30 pm-10 pm Sun-Thurs and 5:30 pm-11 pm Fri-Sat
- $$; $$$
- Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wifi Access
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Dallas dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (23)
Dragonfly's Chicken-Fried Lobster Benedict is Proof That Maybe Everything Should Be Fried
Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 12:28 p.m. by Cody Neathery
Texas may lead the nation in job growth, but it also leads in stereotypes: we've got plenty of guns, Bibles, cowboy boots, trucks and now (sigh) a reality TV show about how Dallas women allegedly behave. While all debatable but most...
Dallas' Five Best Bars for Drinking Alone
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. by Scott Reitz
Oh, you sad sap. Why are you sitting on your sofa nursing a whiskey bottle in solitude? Has your significant other suggested you take some time to grow as a person? Have all of your friends booked a weekend trip in tandem and left y...
Dallas' Five Best Brunch Spots
Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 12:12 p.m. by Scott Reitz
Dallas is without a doubt a brunching town. Every Saturday and Sunday, early in the afternoon, those with matted hair, stale breath and perhaps questionable bed mates drag themselves from shades-pulled comfort and into the harsh, br...
En Spanish Vino Veritas
Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 4 a.m. by Jayme Rutledge
Tuesday doesn't seem quite so far away from the weekend when there's wine to be had. Hotel ZaZa wraps up its summer wine series with an ode to Spanish vintages Tuesday evening. Modest pours of five boutique wines will tease the tong...