Dallas, TX 75205
- Lunch Mon-Fri 11am-2:30pm Dinner Mon-Thurs 5pm-10pm, Fri 5-11pm, Sun 5pm-10pm Sat 11:30am-11pm
- $$; $$$
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 3 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
What's most amazing about Little Katana, the Travis Street edition, isn't the food, though some of it is astounding. The Asian bouillabaisse for instance, is as orange as a road hazard cone and hot enough to jiggle tonsils (more on ...
Thursday, September 30, 2004 at 4 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
Think of Little Katana as the Dallas version of a city hot-dog cart. You've seen them in some urban locales: steam tables on wheels with potato chip sacks clipped to a riser; beverage bottles displayed in a row just above the bin wh...