Villa-O - Closed
Dallas, TX 75205
- Mon-Thurs 11am-10pm, Fri 11am-11pm, Sat 10:30am-11pm, Sun 10:30am-10pm
- $$; $$$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (3)
Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 4 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
It's dedicated to the yearned for but often elusive O, subliminally, at least, judging by the comely scene coagulating around the sinuous bar—a cuff-linked wrist stroking a bronzed thigh, a French-tipped finger twisting in a b...
Group Owning Geisha House to Launch Sports Bar in Victory
Thursday, March 27, 2008 at 4 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
From Los Angeles, a steroided-up sports bar finds its home in Victory. "It's kind of like a pub meets ESPN Zone meets Bellagio Sports Bar," says Lonnie Moore of the Los Angeles-based Dolce Group. It's called The Boardroom, a $3.5 mi...
Colombo's Big O
Thursday, June 28, 2007 at 4 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
Restaurateur Robert Colombo (Trece, the upcoming The Club Dining & Drinks) is dedicating his next project to the elusive "O." Not that "O," but "O" as in organic and maybe ocean and original too. On June first, Colombo got ahold of ...