The fall concert season continues to grow as several top-notch names make their way to Dallas. With this week's batch of announcements, expect to mark a few new dates on your attendance calendar.
Resale Concert Tickets
- While Fleetwood Mac is moving on without him, longtime band guitarist and vocalist Lindsey Buckingham is going his own way, too. He's announced a lengthy tour that, true to band drama, starts a couple of days after the Mac begin their jaunt. Locally, he'll appear Nov. 6 at the Majestic Theatre. Tickets go on sale Aug. 17 at ticketmaster.com.
- Soon-to-be 18-year-old rapper Lil Pump is riding the wave of his debut album and chart-topping single "Gucci Gang." He's heading out on a lengthy fall tour that takes him around the country. Locally, he'll appear Oct. 27 at South Side Ballroom. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at livenation.com.
- Boy band pop stars PrettyMuch continue to draw fans and ride the pop charts a few years after their formation at the behest of kingmaker Simon Cowell. Their worldwide "Funktion" tour comes to South Side Ballroom on Oct. 24. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at ticketmaster.com.
The Wombats are huge indie-rock stars overseas. There they pack large venues and headline festivals. Despite selling more than a million albums, they're still more of a workmanlike band here stateside. They're big and raucous and fun. They just play for slightly smaller audiences. Catch them Oct. 12 at Granada Theater. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at prekindle.com.
Margo Price and Lukas Nelson are co-headlining quite the party Nov. 15 to celebrate The Rustic's fifth birthday. The uptown Dallas establishment has hosted its share of excellent music over the years, but this night, complete with two of Americana's leading jewels, proves to be one of the best evenings of tunes. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at prekindle.com.
Alan Parsons Live Project is bringing its bevy of progressive rock and pop staples to The Theatre at Grand Prairie on Oct. 21. For nearly 50 years, Parsons and his band of music makers have been churning out hits and covering timeless gems. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at axs.com.
- Louisiana rapper Kevin Gates has announced he'll hit the road this fall supporting his next mixtape Luca Brasi 3. The 24-city journey makes its way to Dallas for a show Oct. 6 at The Bomb Factory. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at ticketfly.com.
The Front Bottoms and Manchester Orchestra are teaming up for what promises to be an entertaining and loud evening of tunes. Hailing from New Jersey and Atlanta respectively, the two bands drive the rock lifestyle forward with powerful live shows and frenetic audience engagement. They'll play Nov. 28 at The Bomb Factory. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at ticketfly.com.
- And, pioneering Los Angeles hair metal band, RATT, are coming back out from hibernation to remind folks why their sound has been so powerful and inspiring. With a string of hits, including "Round and Round", expect a lot of nostalgia and grind when they play Oct. 13 at The Bomb Factory. Tickets are on sale Aug. 17 at ticketfly.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!