As you continue your holiday shopping lists, keep considering tickets to a show for the music fans in your social circles. A singer-songwriter favorite, a rapper recently back out on the scene, and a U.K. rock band reunion highlight this week's batch of concert announcements and potential gifts.
Resale Concert Tickets
Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Marvin Laird - Bernadette Peters In Concert
Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020 / 2:30pm @ Meyerson Symphony Center 2301 Flora St. Ste. 100 Dallas TX 752012301 Flora St. Ste. 100, Dallas TX 75201
Jeff Tweedy will be a busy man the next couple of months. He's releasing a memoir, a new solo album and embarking on a North American tour for the early part of 2019. He'll bring his solo show here to Dallas on March 3 for a show at the Majestic Theatre. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at axs.com.
- Americana duo Mandolin Orange is coming to The Kessler Theater for an April 11 show. The North Carolina-based act has been traveling the road for well over a decade now, putting on shows filled with warmth, energy and soulful song craft. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at prekindle.com.
- Rapper Meek Mill's comeback is off and rolling. In addition to releasing a new album, Championships, the Philadelphia-based artist is hitting the road for a series of North American dates in early 2019. He'll appear locally at South Side Ballroom on Feb. 22. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at livenation.com.
- Following a long hiatus of close to seven years, U.K. pop-rock band Snow Patrol are heading out on a lengthy worldwide tour. Recently back from a series of stadium dates where they opened for Ed Sheeran, the band will return to headlining venues of their own. Catch them at South Side Ballroom on April 18. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at livenation.com.
- L.A.-based producer Dillon Francis will join forces with Aussie producer Alison Wonderland for a 15-city joint tour across America taking place in early 2019. They'll appear at South Side Ballroom on Feb. 7. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at livenation.com.
- The Eric Johnson Electric Band are always fan favorites in this part of the country. In the spotlight for more than 30 years, the guitarist continues to create new music and serve as a guiding light to the next generation of guitar gunslingers. He and the band will appear at House of Blues on Feb. 2. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at livenation.com.
Air Supply had some amazing radio hits in the late '70s and early '80s that have remained relevant thanks to late night compact disc infomercials. You can't make an AM Gold playlist without hits like "All Out of Love," "Lost in Love" and "Lonely is the Night." Catch the English duo at the Winstar on June 14. Tickets are on sale Nov. 30 at ticketmaster.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!