As you work your way through Thanksgiving leftovers, take a look at this week's new batch of concert announcements and see what catches your interest. Lots of new things on the local front.
Resale Concert Tickets
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra: Allen Hightower - Handel's Messiah
Monday, Dec. 9, 2019 / 7:30pm @ Bass Performance Hall 330 E 4th Street Fort Worth TX 76102330 E 4th Street, Fort Worth TX 76102
- House & Rouse are coming to The Kessler Theater. Singer-songwriters Josh Rouse and Griffin House are joining up for a co-headlining tour that will take them around North America. Their pop-inflected tunes perfectly complement each other and make for pleasant listens. Tickets for the Jan. 25 show are on sale Nov. 23 at prekindle.com.
Hayes Carll has added two area shows to the calendar. On Feb. 27, the longtime Texas favorite will play Dan's Silverleaf in Denton before heading down I-35 the next evening for a show at The Kessler Theater on Feb. 28. Tickets for both performances are on sale now at prekindle.com.
Sarah Jaffe is returning to Denton for a two-night stand at Dan's Silverleaf. She'll take over her much-visited hometown venue on Jan. 19 and 20 for what promises to be a pair of raucous and entertaining shows. Tickets are on sale now at prekindle.com.
Cody Jinks Acoustic Christmas Show has just been announced. Billed as a holiday celebration with Jinks and friends, the evening promises to be a good one. Tickets for the Dec. 21 show at the Majestic Theatre are on sale Nov. 23 at axs.com.
- K-pop group WINNER will be bringing their Everywhere world tour to North America early in 2019. The brief seven-date outing counts DFW as one of the area stops. Tickets for the Jan. 22 performance at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory are on sale Nov. 23 at livenation.com.
- Compton rapper YG has announced an extensive North American tour through early 2019 behind his new album Stay Dangerous. The tour will bring him to The Bomb Factory for a March 3 performance. Tickets are on sale Nov. 23 on ticketfly.com.
- English dubstep producer Zomboy has announced he'll extend his Rott N’ Roll tour into 2019 with another batch of dates across North America. The new 28-city jaunt comes to Dallas on May 4 for a show at Stereo Live. Tickets are on sale Nov. 23 at stereolivedallas.com.
- Singer-songwriter, producer, Chillwave-influenced artist, Washed Out, will be on tour as 2018 turns to 2019. He'll appear at Canton Hall on Dec. 28 for a show highlighting tracks both new and old. Tickets are on sale now at ticketfly.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!