Though we're still a few days out from Thanksgiving, the concert announcements are pouring in for the upcoming summer and are even stretching into next fall. For the ambitious types, plan ahead or be ready to snag tickets to some of these shows as holiday presents.
Resale Concert Tickets
Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Marek Janowski - Dvorak's Cello Concerto
Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019 / 7:30pm @ Meyerson Symphony Center 2301 Flora St. Ste. 100 Dallas TX 752012301 Flora St. Ste. 100, Dallas TX 75201View more dates and times at this location >
Off The Rails Country Music Fest is returning to Frisco's Toyota Stadium this upcoming spring for another two-day bash. Luke Bryan and Jake Owen provide the headlining entertainment May 4, while Sam Hunt, Luke Combs, and The Eli Young Band anchor the headliner stage May 5. The festival features dozens of additional performers throughout the weekend. Tickets are on sale now at axs.com.
- Critically acclaimed Americana artist Amanda Shires continues her On With The $hit Show tour that began earlier this year. Out on the road in support of her latest album, To The Sunset, the singer/violinist is playing to some of the biggest audiences of her career. Tickets for the Jan. 24 show at The Kessler Theater are on sale Nov. 16 at prekindle.com.
Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives make frequent trips to the Dallas area. They played last winter at The Kessler Theater and were just here last week as part of the Sweetheart of the Rodeo 50th anniversary concert. On Feb. 15, they'll return to The Kessler Theater stage for another headlining performance. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at prekindle.com.
- Earlier this year, Lee Ann Womack knocked the doors off the roof of The Kessler Theater with an amazing performance. The native Texan is back again for a repeat performance scheduled for Feb. 8. Expect another fevered and enthusiastic crowd. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at prekindle.com.
Laura Jane Grace & the Devouring Mothers are Laura Jane Grace, Atom Willard and Marc Jacob Hudson. Grace is a musician, author and activist best known as the founder, lead singer, songwriter and guitarist of the punk rock band Against Me!. Together the trio makes a raucous and glorious noise. Catch them March 17 at The Kessler Theater. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at prekindle.com.
10,000 Maniacs also make a return visit to The Kessler Theater for a two-night stand on April 26 and 27. Having brought forth great vibes, amazing tunes and a packed crowd the last time around, the band is likely ready for repeat performances of the same. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at prekindle.com.
- Celtic punks Dropkick Murphys have announced another version of their annual St. Patrick’s Day Tour taking place in 2019. The 22-date trek stops at South Side Ballroom for a Feb. 24 date. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at livenation.com.
Weird Al Yankovic is going wild this upcoming summer. He has planned a 62-date tour that will include appearances with a full-fledged orchestra in tow. The Strings Attached tour will make its way to the area on June 14 for a show at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at livenation.com.
Train and Goo Goo Dolls are joining together for a North American tour that will send them to many major markets. Expect a solid night of gentle rock and plenty of '90s/early 2000s nostalgia. They'll play Dos Equis Pavilion on June 29. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at livenation.com.
- And, pop icons Backstreet Boys are back. They'll embark on a massive world tour in 2019 that will be in support of the upcoming new album, DNA. Hear the shrieks of joy yourself when they play American Airlines Center on Sept. 1. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at ticketmaster.com.
- Heavy metal pioneers Iron Maiden have announced they'll hit the road again in 2019 for a major 34-city tour across North America. With 90 million-plus albums sold over the course of their career, the band has had quite the journey. Catch them live at Dos Equis Pavilion on Sept. 21. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at livenation.com.
- Grammy-winning singer Michael Bublé has announced an epic 2019 tour across North America behind his next album Love. The 36-city excursion kicks off in February and will make a stop at American Airlines Center on March 25. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at ticketmaster.com.
- Indie singer-songwriter Quinn XCII will tour across North America in early supporting his upcoming album From Michigan With Love. The 30-city outing kicks off in February and will visit South Side Ballroom on April 12. Tickets are on sale Nov. 16 at livenation.com.
- Legendary hard rock pioneers Whitesnake will be coming out in full force for the upcoming 2019 touring season. Their new album Flesh and Blood will result in a lengthy tour that brings them to The Bomb Factory on April 15. Tickets are on sale Dec. 7 at ticketfly.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!