When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
Todd Collins Jason Campbell, Redskins (-7).
31. Marc Bulger, Rams (-).
30. Josh Johnson, Buccaneers (-1).
29. Derek Anderson, Browns (-1).
Kerry Collins Vince Young, Titans (-5).
Matthew Stafford Daunte Culpepper, Lions (-1).
26. JaMarcus Russell, Raiders (+6).
25. Mark Sanchez, Jets (-6).
24. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-).
23. Trent Edwards, Bills (+7).
22. Chad Henne, Dolphins (-).
21. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (+6).