When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
32. Jason Campbell, Redskins (-).
31. JaMarcus Russell, Raiders (-5).
30. Marc Bulger, Rams (+1).
29. Derek Anderson, Browns (-).
28. Josh Johnson, Buccaneers (+2).
27. Kerry Collins, Titans (+1).
26. Matthew Stafford , Lions (+1).
25. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-1).
Shaun Hill Alex Smith, 49ers (-4).
Trent Edwards Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills (+1).
22. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (-1).
21. Chad Henne, Dolphins (+1).