When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
32. Derek Anderson, Browns (-3).
31. JaMarcus Russell, Raiders (-).
30. Matthew Stafford , Lions (-4).
29. Jason Campbell, Redskins (-).
28. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers (-).
27. Marc Bulger, Rams (+3).
26. Mark Sanchez, Jets (-5).
Trent Edwards Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills (-2).
24. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (+1).
23. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks (-4).
Shaun Hill Alex Smith, 49ers (+2).
Kerry Collins Vince Young, Titans (+6).