This photo comes from the Web site DallasSucks.com. I will fight you.

Peter King Doesn't Think Much of Your Dallas Cowboys in New SI

In this week's Sports Illustrated Peter King dissects the Dallas Cowboys' woes, and far as he's concerned, last week's win over Tampa Bay was just postponing the "inevitable disappointment" that comes with realizing your Super Bowl-bound team just might not be that good after all. And that was before Valley Ranch turned into a M*A*S*H unit.

Alas, the most interesting piece of the story is at the top, where Jerry Jones says regarding Jerryworld that "we could have had a fabulous place for 75 percent of what we spent ... The other 25 percent was for the wow factor." Which is what he probably said about the Pacman signing too. And King, referring to how local sports-talk radio is full "screeching" following Cowboys games, quotes "one local radio host [who] last Saturday characterized the team's play as 'vomitlike.'" C'mon, Peter, using The Orphanage is cheating. --Robert Wilonsky

We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements. By clicking 'X' or continuing to use the site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. To find out more, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy.


All-access pass to the top stories, events and offers around town.

  • Top Stories


All-access pass to top stories, events and offers around town.

Sign Up >

No Thanks!

Remind Me Later >