Perhaps you've heard: Not three weeks after her abortion wingding at the Majestic, Sarah Palin's coming back to Dallas on Sunday to sign copies of her book America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag, which went rogue over the weekend. She'll be at the Lincoln Park Barnes & Noble, which just sent over a lengthy list of do's and don'ts in advance of the 6 p.m. signing. So pay attention, Jack. From the guidelines:
We are expecting a very large crowd for this book signing, and in order to accommodate as many people as possible, we ask that you note the following:
• Wristbands will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 9 AM on 11/28/10. You must be present in order to get a wristband.
• You must present your original Barnes & Noble or BarnesnandNoble.com receipt for America by Heart in order to get a wristband.
• Maximum of 2 copies of America By Heart per person will be signed.
• Please make sure a parent or guardian accompanies all minors.
• No photos.
• No personalization of books.
• Customers may only approach signing table with America By Heart.
• No large bags will be allowed through the signing line.
• Cell phones and cameras will have to be turned off and put away before customers approach the signing table.
• Once wristbanded, customers who leave the line for an extended period (i.e. to go to work) will rejoin wristbanded line at its end, wherever that point may be.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Dallas's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
Also: Do not look her directly in the eye. Keep her away from sunlight. Do not feed her after midnight. And do not get her wet.