The dramatic interiors play off doors that are open to the pool and strains of hip-hop that filter in with the breeze. There's something at once eclectic and, yes, a little pretentious about Dragonfly. The whole scene is rather Cabaret-esque. The European decor, the waitresses' seductive uniforms, the illusion that in here, everything is beautiful. It may be a little self-involved, but there is nothing illusory about chef Daniel Landsberg's menu. It is beautiful.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday 6:30 a.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 6:30 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining