The fried shrimp and catfish fillets have a strong reputation-especially the catfish. Clean and straightforward, they provide a satisfying crunch without all the greasy residue. Fries may disappoint, and the gumbo can be good or mediocre, depending on the day. But the hush puppies have a welcome, savory heft, and there's plenty else to satisfy those who crave comfort in Southern-style seafood and a few beers.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats