Generally speaking, if something’s happening at House of Blues, you know it’s big. This temple of sound housed at the White Swan Building in Victory Park has enough room for 1,625 patrons. Folks in the music bizz often rub shoulders behind the ropes of the VIP area, scouting for the next big thing. This is just one room at the House of Blues, a venue with several. The Cambridge Room allows the public to catch live local bands, as does the restaurant. In the dining space, which often hosts open mics and other live music acts, patrons can munch on beef tenderloin or seafood jambalaya, burgers, ribs and more. The members-only Foundation Room offers an upscale experience complete with a cozy fireside lounge. Opened in 2007, House of Blues Dallas has become a staple for big acts rolling through the Big D.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 5-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats