Nestled on what might be one of the most confusing intersections in Dallas, Mattito's is, in contrast, nothing but easy-going, fun-to-eat Tex-Mex. Classics such as enchiladas and flautas (an excellent choice) mingle with variations of fajita platters and taco salads (go with the seasoned beef). The restaurant is also a favorite brunch spot and is nice enough to serve breakfast much of the day. Queso dip is creamy and clings to the fresh and plentiful tortilla chips like a high-calorie blanket-a must-order. Recommended for birthday lunches and other office functions thanks to the valet parking and party rooms.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats