Bolla - Closed
Dallas, TX 75201-1444
- Tue-Sat 7am-10:30am, Tue-Sat 11am-2:30pm, Tue-Sat 6pm-10pm
- $$$; $$$$
- Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Family Style, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Prix Fixe, Takeout
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Free Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Dallas dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (3)
How to Make Flash Cured Yellowtail Albacore
Friday, April 23, 2010 at 5:25 p.m. by Nick Rallo
Sarah Johnson presented the recipe as demonstrated by Chef Marcos Rodriguez of Bolla in appetite for instruction this week, but now we have a full, Emeril-size photo version for you to copy (or drool on) over in our slideshow. Enjoy...
It's All Bull at Bolla
Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 4:19 p.m. by Nicole M. Holland
If you've ever been intrigued by the quirky styling of Art Deco design or the mish-mashed patterns of reclaimed design, this place ought to tickle your fancy. Bold, bright and stylish, Bolla in the Stoneleigh Hotel and Spa is a glea...
Thursday, July 3, 2008 at 4 a.m. by Mark Stuertz
Bolla is Italian for bull. Bolla is headed by Bull—chef David Bull, fresh from the Driskill Hotel in Austin, youngest sous chef ever to whip and sauté at The Mansion, James Beard Award nominee, CIA grad, Food & Wine mag...