Richardson, TX 75081
- 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- No Alcohol
- Business Dining, Delivery, Family Style, Private Party, Takeout
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Dallas, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
To Have a Good Meal at Richardson’s Busy Kirin Court, Skip the Dim Sum
Monday, September 23, 2019 at 4 a.m. by Brian Reinhart
Barbecue fans grumble about the long lines they have to suffer to chow down on fatty slabs of brisket. But have they ever been to Kirin Court on a Sunday morning? The Richardson dim sum institution, perched imposingly on the entire ...
A Visual Guide to Kirin Court's Dim Sum
Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 8:01 a.m. by Alexander Nham
It was Easter Sunday, and I wanted to eat breakfast like I would if I were with family. So I trekked out to Kirin Court in Richardson for dim sum. There's a lot going on during dim sum, carts racing around the dining room with waite...