Richardson, TX 75081
- 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- No Alcohol
- Business Dining, Delivery, Family Style, Private Party, Takeout
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Dallas dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (2)
To Have a Good Meal at Richardson’s Busy Kirin Court, Skip the Dim Sum
Monday, September 23, 2019 at 4 a.m. by Brian Reinhart
Barbecue fans grumble about the long lines they have to suffer to chow down on fatty slabs of brisket. But have they ever been to Kirin Court on a Sunday morning? The Richardson dim sum institution, perched imposingly on the entire ...
A Visual Guide to Kirin Court's Dim Sum
Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 8:01 a.m. by Alexander Nham
It was Easter Sunday, and I wanted to eat breakfast like I would if I were with family. So I trekked out to Kirin Court in Richardson for dim sum. There's a lot going on during dim sum, carts racing around the dining room with waite...