Are you ready for fall? The concert calendar appears to be, as most of the new announcements rolling in are centered on filling up the itineraries of the area's venues. However, this being Dallas and all, the heat is likely to stick around much longer than we would all like.
Resale Concert Tickets
Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Marek Janowski - Dvorak's Cello Concerto
Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019 / 2:30pm @ Meyerson Symphony Center 2301 Flora St. Ste. 100 Dallas TX 752012301 Flora St. Ste. 100, Dallas TX 75201
Iggy Azalea will be back out on the road performing 21 dates as part of her tour behind her newest EP, Survive The Summer. Locally, she'll appear Dec. 3 at South Side Ballroom. Expect an enthusiastic and lively crowd for this event. Tickets are on sale Sept. 14 at livenation.com.
- Local legends Edie Brickell & New Bohemians are making an anticipated local appearance Oct. 11 at The Granada Theater. Brickell is taking a quick break from her Bright Star musical schedule to get things back in a groove with her longtime band. Tickets are on sale Sept. 14 at prekindle.com.
- Alumni members of David Bowie's band are extending their North American run of A Bowie Celebration. The ensemble crew will perform a bevy of hits from the Thin White Duke's career, which certainly proved to be an eclectic one. Tickets for the March 22 show at The Majestic Theatre are on sale Sept. 14 at prekindle.com.
- Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Tori Kelly is heading out on the road in support of her new album, Hiding Place. Well-known for her appearances on the Nationwide commercials, Kelly recently performed as part of an Aretha Franklin tribute during a Monday Night Football game in Detroit. Tickets for her Nov. 11 date at The Majestic Theater go on sale Sept. 14 at ticketmaster.com.
- Singer-songwriter Lissie will also be in Dallas on Nov. 11. She'll perform at The Granada Theater as part of a North American tour in support of her recent new album, Castles. Tickets are on sale Sept. 14 at prekindle.com.
- Local country sensation Paul Cauthen has had a prolific 2018. His tunes have reached some of their largest audiences yet, as he's appeared on large festival stages and commanded more spacious venues. His next area appearance finds him headlining The Kessler Theater on Nov. 10 with Foo Fighter Chris Shiflett along as the supporting act. Tickets are on sale Sept. 14 at prekindle.com.
- Also appearing at The Kessler Theater is actor, bull rider and songwriter extraordinaire Ryan Bingham. The Grammy and Oscar winner will perform this show solo, armed just with his guitar, microphone, and a hoard of stories that will offer insight into the writing process. Tickets are on sale Sept. 14 at prekindle.com.
- On March 2, Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Dave Mason and Steve Cropper will team up for the first time to perform a wide-ranging collection of endless hits that date to the early '60s. The pair have enjoyed hallowed careers that have found them working alongside the legends of the music world. Tickets for the show at The Majestic Theater are on sale Sept. 14 at prekindle.com.
- Tim Kasher is bringing his uncompromisingly honest songwriting back out on the road with his longtime band, Cursive. The band's latest album, Vitriola, finds Kasher working with several original members and longtime colleagues. Tickets for the Feb. 11 show are on sale Sept. 14 at ticketfly.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!