We're reluctant to use the phrase "fancy dive," but Angry Dog is dark with long tables, mismatched chairs and a wooden bar that runs almost the length of the restaurant. The name comes from its specialty – an all-beef hot dog with a choice of toppings. But the burger (which you can build yourself with a menu of extras) and the chicken-fried chicken sandwich are good, too. You'll find out after only a few bites why we've heaped so many awards on them over the years. You can wash down each bite with one of their 80-plus beers or with anything from their full bar. The Angry Dog also serves its own iced tea, which is a combination of raspberry and regular teas blended locally.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Metered
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Use restaurant website to order/pay