“At The Rustic, music is part of our DNA, The Rustic’s creator Kyle Noonan said in 2020 as the bar and restaurant kicked off its Safe Sounds Music Series, a masked and socially distanced concert series aimed at keeping the music playing during the pandemic. And then there's this: “We hustle together, we party together, we play together, we fight together, but ultimately we get to celebrate the fact that we are creating the place to be,” Noonan said in a video teasing the possibility The Rustic would be the setting of a new Dallas-based reality TV series. Why not? Reality TV loves North Texas, and the massive restaurant in Uptown is filled with Texas tchotchkes and country music. Come for the grilled quail. Whatever your choice, pair it with any of the number of Texas beers on tap and you'll be off to a good start.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 3-10 p.m.; Thursday 3-11 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other