Persistent chatter and clanking silverware signals that you've found one of Uptown’s more promising dining spots in Baboush. Hummus and babaganoush are safe plays, served with plenty of warm pita for dipping, but the entire menu warrants attention. Shrimp and chicken kebabs and other street plates deliver bites that push conventional Moroccan cooking while staying true to tradition. No matter what you order, make use of whatever condiment is served at its side. Baboush has a condiment king working in the kitchen, and his hard work makes every plate sing.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.- 12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats