Jean-Marie Cadot cooks up some impressive French-New American dishes at this North Dallas destination. His version of escargot, riding in a Pernod-spiked sauce, ranks amongst the best in Dallas. The homemade terrines are memorable, and most other dishes will at least set you to talking - although at review time they were still working out a couple service and kitchen kinks. Still, Cadot is one of the better moderately priced restaurants in the area.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 5-9:30 p.m.; Thursday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup