Suburbanites looking for an alternative to that pesky frappuccino-hawking mermaid ought to give Coffee House Cafe a shot. Free Wi-Fi and a massive covered patio -- complete with a fireplace and outdoor heaters for those chilly evenings -- make this coffeehouse and restaurant an ideal haunt for the laptop-toting set. Those craving central air can head indoors to the brick- and wood-laden dining room and settle into a cozy booth. An expansive menu and table service offer three squares a day with everything from crabcake Benedict to seared tilapia, but the wise stick to the fair-trade coffee (pour over, cold brew, French press or good ol’ fashioned drip) and espresso drinks, and simple breakfast dishes like the light and fluffy lemon ricotta pancakes.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-2 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Not Necessary, Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Drive-thru pickup
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats