When you look out the window at the popular, noisy Deli News, your eyes may say "North Dallas strip mall parking lot," but your stomach says "Brooklyn Bridge." The giant menu is loaded with authentic Russian-Jewish favorites such as latkes, kugels and mozza ball soup, plus hybrids such as challah-bread French toast. The triple-decker sandwich packs enough pastrami to fill Shea Stadium, and the bakery offers take-home treats including a decadent onion loaf. The no-frills décor is simply more evidence that the folks at Deli News take their food seriously.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay