One of the most upscale Peruvian experiences is one of the best, too. Lima Taverna is all the more surprising for its location, one enormous parking lot away from the half-empty Collin Creek Mall in Plano. Seafood lovers will be in heaven with a bowl of pescado a lo macho — salmon buried in shrimp, scallops, clams and more seafood — or one of the several enormous Peruvian-style ceviches. There’s a huge fried seafood platter worth trying, too, while landlubbers pig out on what is truly one of the best grilled pork chops in town.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats