The food is tight, if a little too mainstream for more adventurous tastes. But this clean, straight-ahead New Americanish restaurant tosses out a lot of global rations – escargot, sushi, steak, Cajun pasta, burgers, meat loaf – right down the middle of the road.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday 4:30-9 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup