This tiny 50-seat restaurant with an open kitchen embedded with an oven for gas-fired thin crust pizzas is perhaps the most stylish Moroccan restaurant ever to hit Dallas. Rich reds, burgundies, oranges and olive oil greens. Intricate metal work. Imported lanterns for sconces. Medina's brief menu includes a handful of tagines (Moroccan stews), phyllo (pastry) rolls filled with shrimp or spinach or goat cheese, and grilled brochettes with chicken or Andalusia scallops or tenderloin or chicken. That it's in Victory Park is as strange as it is wonderful.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 12-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street, Valet, Validation
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats