This Deep Ellum landmark has held steady as the scene around it ebbs and flows for more than 20 years now. St. Pete’s straddles the line between a restaurant with a reliably high-caliber kitchen and a bar where anyone can grab a stool and a beer. At the end of the day, every neighborhood needs a spot like this. The expansive outdoor courtyard is great for people-watching. If you’re looking for a place to become regular, the bar at St. Pete’s has a golden real estate opportunity for you.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats