Teppo still floats to the top of the Dallas sushi outposts, now as thick as krill across our own special cowboy concrete landscape. Teppo riles with its compelling, often perverse sense of sushi doctrine: green tea-infused edamame, grilled Alaskan king crab, skewers of chicken, duck and beef tongue. Flounder carpaccio in a mango-hued splash of uni spritz. Mundane sushi options dance with pristine lushness. Spanish mackerel shimmers like a clinging, silvery chemise. These are the affairs of the racy menu.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 5:30-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup