Since former Channel 8 sports reporter Erin Hawksworth up and moved to Boston, long-time Mavs’ sideline reporter Laura Green packed her bags for Portland and ESPN’s Suzy Kolber flew the Cowboys' in-house production coop 15 years ago, it’s way past time to re-shuffle the deck of Dallas darlings.
In case you haven't already guessed, this is not a heady post. It’s shallow. And sexist. I get that way sometimes. Often twice a day. Sue me.
My list has nothing to do with the experience and deliveries of local TV stalwarts like Campos, Clarice or McGarry and everything to do with those that wow us nightly with their charisma and, um, charms. Ya know, the women that make us stop and watch no matter what they’re gabbing about.
Without further adieu, the Top 10 Hottest TV Women in Dallas:
10. Tammy Dombeck, Channel 5 traffic reporter
9. Gina Miller, Channel 11 sports anchor
8. Dana Larson, Fox Sports Net Southwest sports anchor/reporter
7. Darla Miles, Channel 8 reporter
6. Susy Solis, Channel 5 reporter
5. Alexa Conomos, Channel 8 traffic reporter
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Dallas's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. Shelly Slater, Channel 8 weekend anchor
3. Karen Borta, Channel 11 anchor
2. Emily Jones, Fox Sports Net Southwest anchor/reporter